This website is intended to serve as a convenient clearing-house for people, programs, research projects and resources in ancient philosophy at the University of British Columbia.
“Ancient philosophy” is broadly construed as embracing the history of ancient Greek, Indian, and Chinese thought, among other traditions.
- A list of UBC faculty with research interests in ancient philosophy
- A list of related graduate programs
- Currently funded research projects relating to ancient philosophy at the University
- In the Agora: A student blog treating ancient philosophies and their modern echoes
- A Facebook page for Ancient Philosophy at UBC
- A collection of fundamental resources for students in Greek philosophy
- Space, an experimental note-taking application for iPad developed for study and collaboration in the history of philosophy